when you need it most
Being face-to-face with obstacles, challenges, and crises is inevitable in the business world. How you tackle them is what sets you apart from your competition and determines the business’ level of survival.
Cash and Liquidity Management
When experiencing or expecting economic pressure on your business, it’s best to assess the situation as soon as possible. Our crisis consulting team can assist in short-term needs, such as cash-flow management and detailed elements of your business to tackle the obstacles and get it running smoothly again.
Our cash and liquidity management services include the following:
- Develop cash flow model to assess liquidity needs and stress points
- Implement cash optimization strategies to identify opportunities to decelerate burn rate and preserve liquidity
- Perform working capital analysis to accelerate collections and use liabilities as a source of funding
- Analyze operations to identify alternatives that will bolster financial strength and business sustainability
- Analyze strategies for working capital and supply chain management
- Forecast profitability and revenue to determine working capital requirements
Crisis Management and Business Continuity
Every business will face a crisis eventually, and it will likely be unexpected. When they do arise, survival depends on acting quickly and decisively. Our crisis consulting team is here to make sure your business keeps moving forward. We are available to assess the crisis, respond accordingly, and implement strategic initiatives to prevent future surprises. We are available on a long-term or short-term basis, depending on your needs.
Our crisis management and business continuity services include the following:
- Provide emergency response support in the early stages of a crisis
- Develop action plans to address existing concerns, such as capacity reduction and downsizing
- Develop and implement communication strategies to manage your narrative for customers, suppliers, employees and stakeholders
- Guide security for cloud applications and remote-work structure
- Launch employee awareness and training programs to build a strong security culture in remote work environments
- Plan business continuity strategies for short, medium, and long-term prosperity
Corporate Restructuring and Debt Advisory
The pieces of a puzzle in business can fit together in a few different ways at times, but there are some approaches that work better than others. Allow our team of experts to assess your payment terms, corporate organization, and current debts to implement a procedure that works best for your business.
Our corporate restructuring and debt advisory services include the following:
- Raise equity/debt advisory and forecast model
- Negotiate as an independent third party with financiers, suppliers and landlords for extended or revised payment terms
Survive the crisis and build a foundation to thrive in the future. That is our goal for you and your company. We will work with management to develop a strategic plan to emerge from challenges as a healthy enterprise, prepared to take advantage of future opportunities.
Our strategic planning services include the following:
- Identify core business activities to focus on
- Identify non-core activities that may require further evaluation
- Establish key performance indicators, track, and develop dashboards to provide critical and timely management information